Thursday, January 18, 2007

The wonderful ppl this world possess...

Tired and hungry. i munch on my pancakes and sipped my hot milo. Thinking of the stupid incident tat happened not too long ago... i really hoped tat a pallet of johnnie walker dropped on him.

argh. he got employed for a reason. For wadeva it may be im sure tat the reason is never to look at the wrapping machine. damn tat asshole.


Cant wait for the weekends to come. im not sure how much less boring it may be, however i wud be glad with just a nice and long nap. I cant wait to get my pay too.

I wonder wad lies ahead.. wads gonna happen to my results.. even if i pass. wad can i do to earn money in the U.... im not qualified to teach piano.. tkd... all the things i've done when i was younger yet regretted not to have mastered now.. ah crap..

All shall be repeated once again tmr..

I need a gaming job tat pays for my education... driving fees... car... house.. phone and utility bills...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home