Monday, January 29, 2007

i grew sick of my blog skin. Naruto sucks. Its draggy.. its stupid.. i wud rather watch the news..

im so hungry. Cant eat anithing except for porriages and more porriages.. hope i'll recover quick. Needa work again.. v v soon.

oh well i can onlie say that the pass 4days.. including today have gave me ample time to rest my sorish arms and get my cold cough flu fever right. Wowing is anithign but Boring at least. wad else can i do anyway. i cant even run for now. Zzzzzzzzz

Unbelievable things happened.. well at least to me.. lately.

Happened to know abt how a puzzle manage to fall into place. In the past, i've always felt tat it was a mystery and such a thing wud have onlie happened due to a miracle. Who knows tat a well-told story could have made something so mysterious seem logical.. and extremely telling in fact. I hope for the best of the two of you anyway. U can do it.

All right. another shocking thing happened. Im invited to Geck's bday party(i tot she was joking at first). right. I cant turn it down of cos. I guess i'll have to lyk.. go there.. and try to be friendly with her lots of frens.. whom i bet i've never seen b4.. dunb worry abt the present. i intended to give her one aniway.. Bought liao also... how thoughtful of me..

How busy.. POH and IZ's gonna switch jobs.. leaving me all alone in tat labourish job.. well i guess the least i can do is to go to the morning shift. at least u know i wun get to go home late at night with tonnes of aunties.. im better off alone. hah without dem the aunties i meant. Goota fix lots of cupboards in my house.. change my internet system to total wireless.. and of all things yawns.. to tidy my room..

cant wait to get enlisted. yawns. this moment of standstill is killing me. i need a quest or something to fulfill.

when i grow up i wanna buy a second hand RX-7 or silvia.. drive all the way to sepang and drift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home